What are cookies?
Cookies are files sent to the browser by a web server in order to record the activities of users during their browsing time and interaction with our website.
Types of cookies:
- According to the MANAGING ENTITY
- Own (those sent from a computer or domain managed by the Data Controller and from which the service requested by the user is provided).
- Third-party cookies (those sent from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Data Controller, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies).
- According to PURPOSE
- Technical (those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein).
- Personalisation (those that allow information to be remembered so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users).
Analytical (those that allow the party responsible for the cookies to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked).
- Behavioural advertising (those that store information on the behaviour of users, obtained from the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same).
- Social Networking (those that make it easier for users to share content on social networks of interest to them).
- According to DURATION
- Persistent (where the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed for a defined period of time by the cookie owner).
- Session (those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website and during the provision of the requested service, disappearing at the end of the session).
What cookies do we use?
How can I manage cookies:
Likewise, users can configure their browsers to disable or delete cookies at any time. The following links provide information on the configuration of the different Internet browsers with regard to the configuration of cookies.
This Cookies Policy may be updated according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Data Protection Authority. Users are advised to visit it periodically.